Safe & Eco-Friendly Repairs
We promise to provide a clean, safe, and eco-friendly environment at all of our locations and do so by providing the following practices:
- We use water-borne paint products to limit the impact our practices have on the environment and ensure we are providing our employees with a safe working environment.
- All of our employees are trained in WHMIS so they are aware of how to properly read chemical labels and how to safely handle the products they deal with on a daily basis.
- We require all body technicians to wear steel toed boots, protective coveralls, ear plugs and safety goggles
- We require all paint technicians to wear steel toed boots, protective paint suits, ear plugs, fresh air masks and safety goggles
- Our Health & Safety Committee completes monthly walk-around inspections of the shop and equipment; the committee meets monthly to address any health or safety concerns
- We recycle all solvents and paint products
- We recycle all sheet metal, cardboard products, plastics, etc.